DDA every year dispatches a housing plan to give homes. DDA will dispatch its new housing plan named ‘DDA New Housing Scheme 2017′ which will think of around 12,000 residential flats in the different areas of the capital, including Dwarka, Pitampura, Narela, Rohini, Jasola, Paschim Vihar, Bindapur and Mukherjee Nagar. It incorporates 10,000 those flats which were either surrendered or dismisses by the allot tees of DDA Housing Scheme 2014 because of its low size. As of late, a DDA Official launched the scheme on 30th June 2017 that is open till 11th September 2017. There are two techniques to apply for the DDA New Housing Scheme 2017.
- Offline Mode To Apply DDA Housing Scheme 2017
In the event that you are to apply through offline mode for DDA Housing Scheme, then you should purchase the application/brochure booklet from the the DDA sale counter, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi or these banks – Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, Yes Bank, SBI, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDBI Bank and Central Bank.
- Online Mode To Apply DDA Housing Scheme 2017
In the event that you are to apply through the online mode, you can apply through the official webpage of the DDA. Or, on the other hand ,you can go the official site of the above mentioned banks and see for applying for DDA Housing Scheme and apply there.
Download the Brochure for New DDA Housing Scheme 2017: https://dda.org.in/freehold1/Forms/ApplicationForms.aspx
The brochure fees is 200 Rs. If you will download it online then you have to pay the amount while submitting the form.
Registration fee To Apply DDA Housing Scheme 2017
For LIG class the registration charge would be Rs1 lakh while for MIG and HIG it would be Rs2 lakh. The enrolment fee can be paid through any of banks which is say above and on the off chance that you are applying through offline mode then you should pay the enlistment charge at a similar bank from where you have obtained the pamphlet.
Surrender penalty Terms
A penalty instruction has been given by the Delhi Development Authority about surrendering a house. This time on the off chance that you surrender a flat allotted in DDA Flat Scheme 2017, then the candidates will be require an overwhelming punishment. The authority has chosen to draw in just the genuine purchaser for its most anticipated plan of the year which to be propelled in mid-June.
- No penalty will be charged from the candidate who will surrender the flat before the date of draw
- 25% of money will be charged as a penalty in the event that an allottee surrender or return their flat inside 90 days of the draw
- 50% of money will be charged as penalty in the event that an allottee surrender or return their flat inside 90 days of issuing of demand letter
- After the expanded period there would be no exclusion that mean 100% money will be charged as a penalty
Guidelines Eligibility Documents Details of DDA Housing Scheme May-June 2017
- Any Indian resident, 18 years old or more is qualified to apply
- On the off chance that the candidate effectively possess’ a flat or plot in his or his life partner or kid’s name in Delhi, then he is not qualified to apply
- PAN Card is required to present as ID proof. Aadhar Card is also required.
- Individuals are allowed to visit the flats being offered before deciding
- Both a couple can apply for the plan yet one of them would need to surrender, if both are allotted flats
- In the wake of leading the draw of the DDA Housing Scheme, the DDA will begin for the allotment of the flats to lucky candidates. For this, you should track each refresh from the authority
Registration fee refund to unsuccessful applicants
On the off chance that you were not sufficiently fortunate to win a flat in the DDA Housing Scheme, you will get back the registration charge you have paid.
Total flats available: 13,148
Low Income Group (LIG) : 11,671
Janta Flats : 437
Expandable Housing Scheme : 563
Middle Income Group (MIF) : 398
Higher Income Group (HIG) : 79